She’s In The Rain –The Rose [Fabula's Playlist]

(Photo source: disini)

Do you hear me, grey light and a gloomy, misty day
I’m afraid my eyes will get covered
Now I lost my hope in everything, No

Do you hear me, I walk the streets and see different way
I turn around and there’s nothing there
The dreams that chase me, I follow them, No

I’m dying in-side, I wanna thing that it’s a lie why why
I scream and shout yet there is no answer
A pouring loneliness, in the rain rain rain

#
She’s in the rain, when I look at the beautiful you
The time that passes pauses, it even bugs my eyes when I open my eyes
No, she’s in the rain

Do you hear me, even if you’re hurt, you don’t show it
I’m afraid of seeing the end
Your eyes already have no thoughts inside, No

She’s dying in-side, she wants to think that it’s a lie why why
No matter how much I try to call, there’s no answer, the raining teardrops
In the rain rain rain

#

Your traces spread in my memories, as if rain has soaked it up
I lose track of where to go, in your tears of frozen reality

She’s in the rain, you wanna hurt yourself I’ll stay with you
You wanna make yourself go through the pain
It’s better to be held than holding on, No

We’re in the rain
In this falling rain, I fill the scattered you
So I could see the beautiful you, No

We’re in the rain..

Source: nakojjang

No just me, no just you, but we. 
We’re in the rain.. 
Mau sesulit apapun hidup, semua akan baik-baik saja selama tidak sendiri. 
You’ll stay with me, right?


nb: live performance disini atau color coded lyrics disini

(September, 2019)

Komentar

Postingan Populer